Question about listing my Chloe multipocket Silverado??HELP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Ladies.
    I need help with this.
    I have recently been reading alot of your posts regarding eBay removing auctions...this of course due to the many counterfeits flooding the auction site.
    :sad: I understand this completely.

I recently purchased a Chloe hazelnut multipocket Silverado from Aloha Rag.
    I now realize I really don't need the bag at all.:crybaby:

Question:
    IS THERE ANYTHING I NEED TO CLEARLY STATE IN MY AUCTION IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE REMOVAL OF MY LISTING??

The bag of course is authentic and from a very reputable site, but being that I am also new to eBay would this also pose another problem??:shrugs:

I would really hate to spend so much time and put forth alot of effort and then have eBay take my auction down.:cursing:

I really need to list this quick...PLEASE HELP!:sad:

ANY TIPS?:confused1:

2. I would state in your auction that you purchased the bag from Aloha Rag and include all the tags and packing slip to the winning bidder. That way you have proof for eBay that the bag is legit. Also post lots of pictures with lots of detail so it will be clear that the bag is real.

3. Thanks!...

4. Wow! Exactly what I was going to suggest.

Good luck!!

5. Okay, thanks girls!!
    Here goes...I think I'll list the bag tonight.
    Wish me luck! I hope she sells before xmas..:girlsigh:
    I'm pretty new at this whole ebay thing.
    I hope I don't run into any problems. I've been reading so much about ebay and paypal..:wtf:

6. Please don't post the same questions more than once, we dont allow duplicates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.