Question about let-trade

I purchased an LV Musette from authentic_lvlady on eBay. Good price, very fast shipping, but it definitely smelled like mothballs. I spoke with the ladies at mypoupette and they suggested that I use dryer sheets also (Bounce) to get rid of the smell. I found that worked pretty well.

I'm not sure if let-trade sells outside of eBay.

They are very reliable. I think Let-trade gives you several options on shipping. For a few dollars more, you can get it shipped priority mail, which will get to you in 3-5 days. If you paid for ground, it will probably take over a week for it to arrive.

I am still waiting for my papillon

Well how long has it been since you've received confirmation from them that your item has been shipped? :confused1: I received confirmation on Tuesday so hopefully it'll be here by Monday/Tuesday next week. Usually his items should arrive within a week's time...just read his feedback on eBay and you should see that people leave feedback for him pretty quickly.

can someone tell me how lets trade is different from ebay???

let-trade (his eBay ID) sells some of his items on eBay as well as his own web site. If you buy from his web site, you will not be able to leave/receive feedback of course. Usually there are more items on his web site than his eBay listings, and I find that his site listings are a little cheaper than eBay listing sometimes (probably because no eBay fees).

I love how his prices include shipping already! :heart: