Question about leather boots

i<3coach

O.G.
Jun 23, 2007
A few days ago a ordered a pair of Ugg Locarnos they arrived today, but are they supposed to have the dents that are shown in the pictures?
IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

I'm contemplating on whether or not I should return them, as they are the last pair in my size.
here is the picture of it on the website.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2895369...Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6007621&P=1

It's probably just from storage. Try sticking your hand inside and "undenting" them, sometimes that works. Another thing to try is stick some wash cloths, hand towels, paper towels even... whatever... then give it a few days to get a nice shape. Hope that helps. Good luck! :tup:

It's probably just from storage. Try sticking your hand inside and "undenting" them, sometimes that works. Another thing to try is stick some wash cloths, hand towels, paper towels even... whatever... then give it a few days to get a nice shape. Hope that helps. Good luck! :tup:

It worked thanks! I hope it's not worn because I looked inside the boot and the insole is still fluffy and it doesn't smell LOL.

that could have happen if someone so much as tried them on an walked around for a minute - the uppers are going to bend. it's not a defect.