Question about identifying details...

1. On certain style bags in mono canvas I have noticed that the LV is lined up in the center of the face of the bag and some others it's the flower emblems lined up in the center. Let's use the croissant as an example -- the LV is lined up in the center of the face of the bag on several examples I've seen. Will that *always* be the case for this style bag, or will there be some that have the flower emblems lined up in the center instead? I had always thought the LV would always be lined up in the center but I noticed in the showcase thread that some bags, such as the Elipse and the Vernis Stillwood, have the flower emblems lined up in the center of the face of the bag. Is it random whether a bag will have the initials centered versus the flowers or is it standard within a certain style. Am I making sense the way I've worded this?

2. I think I get what you're saying...and I'm pretty sure it's standard within a certain style, like all the bags of the same style will have the LV's in the same place.

3. Okay, good. That's exactly what I was asking. That helps me to weed through obvious fakes within a certain style while I'm browsing eBay. I'm glad you were able to decifer my gibberish...lol!