Question about GST

1. FedEx just delivered my GST with silver! :yahoo:

Of course, I immediately put all my stuff in it and it fits very nicely with all the compartments. But for those who have this bag, I have a few questions: does it soften up a bit? The straps slide off my shoulder a little and I am hoping that with wear, it will conform to my shoulders. Also, with wear, I am hoping that it becomes a bit less rigid.

I have been wearing my cabas which I think is almost the opposite of this bag, so it may take getting used to.

Any answers or advice, experts?

2. First of all, Congrats!! Post pics if you get a chance. :yes:

I have two GST's and I notice that my black GST slouches a bit more than the white, and I think it may be because it gets more use. However, it still is a structured bag, and stands up very nicely, but is just a little "softer" especially around the top corners.

I think the shoulder strap slipping problem is just normal with the bag. One of the straps is constantly falling down. However, I have been able to make it stay up, if I wrap the outside handle underneath the inner handle. It stays on my shoulder much better that way.

3. ^^ thanks, j'adore chanel!
    I realize it is a very structured purse, so am not expecting it to become slouchy -just a little less rigid. I will try the trick with the shoulder straps. Thanks for your advice!

Here are a few pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Congrats on ur new bag! She's a beaut!!:smile:

5. CONGRATULATIONS!! THE GST is beautiful..i love the GST, always classy and chic. i have a GST as well but i didnt have problems with the straps so i am sorry i can not comment..but u look GREAT with the purse! :smile:

6. Congrats!! I have the same problem with the strap but it's a gorgeous bag and sooo worth it!

7. ahhhhhh this bag is gorgeoussssssssssssssssss! it looks great on u! =) i cant WAIT till i get mineeee! (june 2) lol

8. I had the same problem with the straps and had to return it because I just wanted a stress free bag. I was soooo sad!

9. yay, you got it. it looks fabulous on you! i believe totes with double straps have the tendancy to have one strap fall off your shoulders. that trick should work. Congrats!!!

10. Congrats beautiful bag

11. your gst and your puppy's looks so cute they are the exact color its adorable :smile: the gst looks great on you :smile:

12. I just received my black s/h GST yesterday too!! The bag is absolutely gorgeous and because of that, I am going to deal with the straps and all.

Congrats! You look lovely with your GST!

13. Congrats, it looks great on you!

14. Oooooh its gorgeous!:nuts:

15. I had the strap problem too so I didn't end up getting it! i think its coz the opening is too wide maybe if u quash it inwards a bit as well it'll fit better!