Question about gauchos:

1. So yes, after a long time of resisting, I've been bitten by the gaucho bug! I think it's very unusual and funky looking....

I wonder if there are any left still, and when they were made? I'm planning on a white or cream one, and prefaribly with 2 straps instead of one. What is the name of that style and color, and of course the price?

Thanks! :heart::yahoo:

2. I just got my first Gaucho in medium with one shoulder strap and just love it. They are still made - I got mine on Bluefly after stalking the site for 2 months - a black one finally popped up. The cream one is beautiful. I'm not a gaucho expert but I believe the two strapped Gaucho is a tote and I think they average about $1900 retail.

3. this is such a great choice of bag Babydoll Chanel ! when you say two straps do you mean the tote ?
    then your best shot price wise would be diabro i guess ... and they declare the value you want so you dont pay customs...

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/192_880/products_id/5498

they are from 2006 as far as i remember but they became such a hit that they are being sold all the time since and i dont think they will go on sale anytime soon... :yes:

4. the Gaucho is just fabulous...especially the yellow one, since I have just bought mine here in H.K. I am here for vacation, and yahoooo...im so happy purchasing one at the Harbour City. I got the Medium single. I think the tote is nice too, but i opted for this one instead.

5. Love that yellow one, I have the tote in blue (the official name is turquoise), and have been thinking about a yellow. Congrats, that's one beautiful color.

6. are the leather gauchos on sale too??

7. yea thats my question too!! so i know if i have to head back to the dior boutique here in H.K. and request for a return or exchange ...if the leathers are onsale there in the US..ill ask my friend to get me one ..huhuhu...i gotta know ASAP

8. Thank you so much for the link and info!!

:drool:

*starts saving*