Question about Elisha

1. I want a nice bag to be able to take to work and carry all my documents, and I am considering buying an Elisha (even though I just ordered a MAM in wine that hasn't come yet!.hehe)......does anyone here have this bag and can vouch for it?

What colour do you think is best? I would probably just stick with basic black.

2. The bag is awesome! I would go with the black for the Elisha. It comes in butter-soft leather and is a great size for documents and books.

3. Do you know where they have the black in stock?

I just checked funkylala.com and they do not have any!

4. I have the Elisha in elephant and it is such a cool bag, very rich and understated, would totally work for work!

5. I have the same bag, the Elisha in elephant and I love it. I have begun using it off and on with my AC Jet Setter as a tote for school and it holds up well, and looks lovely. It would work just as well for work:smile:

6. Elisha in black is also available on winknyc.com

7. I love the Elisha but I am starting to love the Grace even more, it looked so good when I "tried" it on

8. I found a black Elisha at Nordstrom Rack a while back. I'd just gotten my MAM, so I gave it up to my friend. She loves it. It holds a lot without looking like a huge bag. And the shape is really unique, too.

9. I just got an Elisha in stonewashed chocolate, and I'd say it is a great size for work, it fits my macbook perfectly. The straps is great if you want to carry it over the shoulder.

10. winknyc.com has the black in stock!

11. hey! i have the elisha and it is AWESOME.

here is a pic of it irl on me (i am 5'2")
    [​IMG]

and compared to my MAB
    [​IMG]

12. Does anyone else have any modelling pics of the elisha?

13. ^there's a pic on rebeccaminkoff.com under girls and "in her bag". click on the 3rd girl. she is wearing the elisha.

14. I love the Elisha! I just got during the Gilt sale in evergreen. Great size bag and I love how it has different options to carry it (shoulder, arm and crossbody).

15. Here's my Elisha in Stonewashed Chocolate w/ Basketweave. I'm adore it! I'm about 5'7".

[​IMG]