Question about dust bags from elux

Up to this point all my LV's have been purchased at LV boutique...but that requires travel time of roughly 3 or 3.5 hours down to Atlanta, GA coz we have no LV here in Knoxville, TN.

I have my heart set on a Noe, next month and will probably pass on driving the distance down to GA., and will order from Elux. Anyone know what sort of dustbag comes w/the Noe .?.

My Monogram Noe (full size) came with a drawstring dustbag. I purchased that one at a LV Store. HTH!

yeah my Damier Speedy from elux came with the same dustbag. It's really annoying, but I have other dustbags I can store it in. If you end up contacting elux or LV store, let us know what happens!

Is your's mono or damier?

When I ordered my damier from elux (granted I ordered it the first day it was on the site), it came with cardboard inside and a regular size dustbag so that the speedy doesnt have to be folded.

Is your's mono or damier?

When I ordered my damier from elux (granted I ordered it the first day it was on the site), it came with cardboard inside and a regular size dustbag so that the speedy doesnt have to be folded.
It was the Mono. It fit fine in it when it came of course folded. But now I am using my Large Coach drawstring dust bag to store it in. Makes me irritated that I can't even use my LV dustbag for my LV bag!

When I purchased the Speedy 35 and 25, they put it in the envelope ones. I went back afterwards to the boutique and asked if I could purchase a larger drawstring. She said they don't just sell them. I explained that I wanted to be able to fit my bags stuffed so she said she would just give them to me.