Question about Cotton Club Tote

whistlerchic

Oct 28, 2006
I am loving this bag in the light silver and I need to know a couple things...

Firstly I have seen y'alls pix of the large and medium - is there a small?

Also - is the top of this bag zippered?

And lastly - what is that outter zipper for? The diagonal one on the lower corner of the bag... does it open? What could you possibly fit in there?

Thanks gals!:heart:

Yes, the totes are zippered closed.
The little zipper detail IS working, but I wouldn't put anything in there, it would bulge or be noticabley unless it was a piece of paper or something. . .

This is a really fun tote, I tried the smaller one on (I think, the one that's $1995) but it's actually bigger than what I prefer for everyday use, it's similar in size to my LV Bat. Horizontal which I wind up pushing aside for my smaller bags.......anyway, it's VERY pretty IRL and the color is beautiful.

I have the one in medium!!
For cotton club tote! They only comes in Med and Large size! The tote zippered closed! And, the outter zipper is just a design!! The light silver is very PRETTY!~~

It is not a true zipper closure on top....the cloth dips into the tote so rain could get in.....it's not like your LV Damier Azur Saleya MM Whitslerchic....I have both bags and only the LV is completely zipped.

If rain can get in it I don't consider it a true zip! Living in the Northwest makes this a very important detail.
That's so funny. I consider a true zip to be one that prevents someone from reaching their hand inside your bag. :smile: This zipper does keep things very safe.

I thought that little side zipper area was for your keys...