question about cosleeper?

1. So I want to get the Arms Reach co sleeper. I was just about to purchase it online when I looked at the dimensions and it says that if you have a pillowtop mattress then you have to purchase the leg extensions for it as well. This is fine, BUT I'm just wondering how stable and safe it is with the extensions attached. Has anyone used the Sleigh co sleeper with the leg extensions attached and how did it work for you? Thanks!

2. yes, we did and I TOTALLY recommend it:yes:
    We have a pillowtop and our bed is higher than average to start w/. The extensions were plenty sturdy, I put my twins in for a few months:biggrin:

I don't know what the Sleigh co sleeper is though{?}

3. I almost bought one, but didn't because it is only meant for up to 6 months. I wanted a more permanent solution so I ended up putting the cot very close to the bed instead.

4. it actually converts into the same Graco Pack and Play that most American families buy. SO once the baby is too heavy for the actual co-sleeper feature, you just lower into the pack n play position, it's a fantastic 2 in 1 solution:yes:

5. aaaah, ok! Yes, those extensions are the same ones I used, they fit VERY tight, almost so tight they're hard to get on!
    You'll LOVE this product, especially if you plan on nursing!:tup:

6. Wow! I love the sleigh bed version. I was going to get the regular co-sleeper, but now I might get this one instead. One question, tho, does the sleigh bed version convert into a pack n play?

7. I ordered it last nite, thanks so much for your help!
    Smurfet, beware... if you order if from Tinybeds.com right now it says free shipping on the co-sleeper but it's ONLY on the co-sleeper. I added the sheets and the extensions and they charged me 40$ for the shipping!! They gotta get you somehow right? If I had known that I would have just ordered the co-sleeper from them and the accessories elsewhere. Guess that's what I get for not reading the fineprint, eh?

8. ^ Thanks for the heads up!