question about color transfer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you know if the lining on the Damier bags (the red suede like material, not the speedy lining) causes any kind of color transfer or bleeding onto other items?? I just bought a Damier Musette today and I'm wondering if my Vernis framboise wallet, Vernis noisette agenda, and my Azur mini pochette will be safe in there?? Any advice on this would be great!! Thanks much:smile:

2. anyone.....??? I want to use the bag tomorrow, but I need to find out before I use it...I will freak out if it ruins my accessories!!! :confused1: :confused1:

3. Yes, there have been posts on this topic. I believe some do have a "bleeding" issue.

4. No one has a damier bag that can help.....................:crybaby:

5. The only lining I've had problems with is the red canvas that is in my speedy and alma. I think I read here that some people had the alcantara (red suede-type) bleed, too. You should take a clean white towel and gently rub the lining and see if any of it transfers. I would not put your stuff inside until you do that.

6. I just wanted to add that although two of my damier bags have the bleeding issue, none of my things have been ruined. In fact, I've pretty much forgotten about the bleeding issue altogether. But you have some very nice accessories such as the vernis and the azur which might be more prone to color transfer than my damier agenda and mono wallet. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

7. Try doing a search or check out the Louis Vuitton Reference Library and search in there...there are a bunch of threads on this. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.