Question about Coach Initial Charms

1. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my denim stripe satchel and I wanted to buy some initial charms, when I look online I see that both of my initials T and H are "boring colors", I wanted something purple or pink, do these ever come in different colors or only the colors show online. I love the way choozen1ne decorated her bag (see below)and the colors used. :girlsigh:

Any ideas of other charms that might look good with this bag, I love purple and pink! I own the purple heart that is on her wristlet.

2. [​IMG][​IMG]

:tdown:Where's the fun and vibrant color that is me, ugh!:tdown:
  3. Do the colors of these change yearly ?
  4. I have the T and one side is brown and the other side is purple.. like a plum, but a little lighter..
  5. i want to say they change seasonally.
  6. They change the colors every year.

If you can find them (and don't care about mixing hardware), there was a very cute watermelon charm, as well as some red lips, also zodiac charms (mine -- Taurus is purple and white), I also have a cute metallic pink pig charm.

If you like to match the hardware, you might want to wait it out if the letters aren't doing it for you, But there are several charms on the website right now that aren't letters:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I've included a picture of some of the other charms from my own collection:

7. I loooooooove red against denim. What about the red embossed butterfly fob? I think it has the brass hardware too. I put the red lips charms on my denim bags and it looks sooo good!
  8. you may find the other colors from other seasons, and the new ones have brass hardware where most of them before had the nickel hardware. :yes:
  9. Thanks for the info!
  10. What a wondeful collection you have, thanks for posting your pics as well as the other ideas.
  11. No, haven't seen that one, thanks for the idea, I will look for it!
  12. Thanks, yes I want the hardware to match, I'm "matchy matchy", lol. ;)
  13. Do you think it's a major faux pas to put other brand charms on a Coach bag? I've been admiring some by Brighton and Juicy Couture.