Question about Coach Initial Charms

divalicioust

Hello Kitty Princess
Jan 10, 2008
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my denim stripe satchel and I wanted to buy some initial charms, when I look online I see that both of my initials T and H are "boring colors", I wanted something purple or pink, do these ever come in different colors or only the colors show online. I love the way choozen1ne decorated her bag (see below)and the colors used. :girlsigh:

Any ideas of other charms that might look good with this bag, I love purple and pink! I own the purple heart that is on her wristlet.

47b8dc23b3127cceb4fdcc38d46100000026100AZuG7Jk2atWMg

They change the colors every year.

If you can find them (and don't care about mixing hardware), there was a very cute watermelon charm, as well as some red lips, also zodiac charms (mine -- Taurus is purple and white), I also have a cute metallic pink pig charm.

If you like to match the hardware, you might want to wait it out if the letters aren't doing it for you, But there are several charms on the website right now that aren't letters:

92258_B4MC_t.jpg
92257_B4MC_t.jpg
92225_B4MC_t.jpg
92224_B4MC_t.jpg

I've included a picture of some of the other charms from my own collection:

attachment.php

I loooooooove red against denim. What about the red embossed butterfly fob? I think it has the brass hardware too. I put the red lips charms on my denim bags and it looks sooo good!

They change the colors every year.

If you can find them (and don't care about mixing hardware), there was a very cute watermelon charm, as well as some red lips, also zodiac charms (mine -- Taurus is purple and white), I also have a cute metallic pink pig charm.

If you like to match the hardware, you might want to wait it out if the letters aren't doing it for you, But there are several charms on the website right now that aren't letters:

92258_B4MC_t.jpg
92257_B4MC_t.jpg
92225_B4MC_t.jpg
92224_B4MC_t.jpg

I've included a picture of some of the other charms from my own collection:

attachment.php

What a wondeful collection you have, thanks for posting your pics as well as the other ideas.