Question about clic clac bracelets and counterfeiting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone!

I was just curious about whether clic clac bracelets have been counterfeited? I've been searching for a black enamel clic clac for months now (through the stores) and haven't been able to find one. I've called a few stores, and visited the Hermes store in VA and the one in NYC as well recently.

On a whim, I bid on one last night on eBay and won. The seller is relatively new, and she only posted one (grainy) picture, but she does have a return policy.

I would appreciate if I could get some feedback on this - I would assume that there are counterfeits available, but haven't heard much about them.

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HERMES-Black-Enamel-Bracelet-in-Silver_W0QQitemZ140106157653QQihZ004QQcategoryZ92727QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks! :smile:

2. Hi Suli! I honestly have no idea if these are faked or not - I have thought though that they were on the hermes.com website lately...I have a thin one and love it! Enjoy...

3. Please post all questions as to authenticity in the Authenticate This Hermes thread. Thanks!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.