Question about Chloe leather

1. This might be a stupid question, but why does the Edith leather smell so much stronger than the paddy leather?

2. I guess it is the way how they treat the leather. For me , Edith leather is much stiffer than paddy which is buttery soft yet both are very pebblish.:heart:

3. Perhaps it has something to do with the way the bag sits. The Edith takes up more space in general and the leather has the ability to "air" itself. The paddington, on the other hand, is smooshy and collapses so perhaps the air around it is trapped inside the bag?

I am no leather expert. All I know is that I love the smell of my Edith!!

4. I'm just happy to hear that I'm not the only one who obsessively smells their Chloe bag! So sweet and fragrant (Don't have an Edith though so I may be missing the point here) :smile:

5. Since we are on the topic of leather care, I have a HUGE DILEMMA ~ I spilled red nail polish on a part of the short handle of my Chloe Paraty...!! Any ideas on how to safely remove it without damaging the quality and color of the leather? Any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

It's a black medium Paraty.

6. Email or call Barbara at lovinmybags.com
    She is an expert at this kind of thing and will know what to do.
    Good luck on this :smile: