Question About Burberry Scarves at Vacaville, CA outlet

1. Hi, I really want to get a Burberry scarf, and I was hoping to drive to the Vacaville, CA outlet (which has a Burberry outlet, I think). However, I was wondering whether they even had a good selection of scarves and how much they're discounted. The drive there (for me) is about 2 hours, so if the selection isn't good, I guess I won't go there at all.:crybaby:

2. I was just there last week, I got a novacheck happy scarf for $99, they had a cute bright pink cashmere scarf that was $169 that I almost got. I think the pink one was originally $225? and the one I got was originally $145? There was a wool check scarf and back glove set for $69 I believe. Selection was not bad, if you're just going for a scarf! HTH, or maybe figure out which scarf you want and call ahead to see if they have it.

3. i was there 2 weeks ago and they had a good selection. i really wanted a 100% cashmere novacheck scarf in pink, but they didn't have one, so i got the blue instead. it came out to $180 with tax and everything not too bad. i agree call ahead if you know what you're looking for to see if they have it before heading over there.

4. thanks!

5. sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. i ask the SAs and they say that they get shippments in everyday of all sorts of things and they expect to get more scarves in. but yeah, you should probably call and ask about the selection yourself..wouldn't hurt right? but the 2 hour drive maybe would...