Question about bag charms...

1. How many of you have bag charms on your LVs? I have only seen one that I absolutely love, the monogram gold tone charm bracelet/key ring which features multi-brown Vuitton charms, and can be used as a charm bracelet, key chain or bag charm, but I don't know if it is from a trustworthy source, and I can't find it on LV or eLux. Does anyone know of any reputable sellers/sources for nice bag charms, and, do you like bag charms for your LVs? Thanks!

2. i have seen a few people with charms in their LV's and think its so cute. i personally don't add charm to my bags, as I like to change my handbag every days or so and that would just be too much work to also change the charms. totally cute though.

3. I think they are so cute. I want a JACK & LUCIE!

4. I have the multicolor pastilles (charms) bracelet you are describing and I LOVE IT! I DO love bag charms and scarves on my bags. You might be able to use the "authenticate this" section to authenticate that bracelet and seller!?!

5. i have the jack and lucie and the inclusion cell phone cubes that i have on my bh. i love the charms. if they weren't so darn spency i would have them all!

6. I have a cute juicy cherry charm and a Speedy Inclusion Key chain that I use as a bag charm. Oops, and I also use my MC heart as one too. I am hoping to get the Glitter Key Holder this week to use as a bag charm. Here are some pix:

IMG_2677.jpg pink n brown.jpg new damier speedy 25.jpg
  7. I love putting a charm or scarf on my bag! :smile:

8. riley- how do you have the cherries on there? i have the same charm and no idea how to get it on my bag.

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i love this one! but i got it in store at the boutique! i don't think they have been faked yet....

10. Haha--I tried to shove the thing on there and it got stuck and I had to pry it off and was afraid that it got scratched (thankfully it didn't). Anyway, I attached it with those ball and chain thingys that Coach uses to hang their tags on their bags. Does that make sense? If not let me know and I'll take a close up.:smile:

11. I'm in the minority here that thinks bag charms are overpriced key chains. I don't like the look of a charm or scarf on a bag as I feel it clutters the bag and detracts from the design of the bag. I think they are adorable as key chains though but way too pricey for what they are. I really think LV has some marketing geniuses that are successfully manipulating their targeted consumers into thinking they need to add a nearly $300 'charm' on their already expensive and stunning bags. You take a $600 speedy and add a $300 charm and you've now created a $900 bag by adding a piece of clever metal, lol.

12. photoobsessive I think it looks very pretty as a bracelet!

13. But I have to put a disclaimer in here, that even if the charms were really affordable I still don't like the look. I am a minimalist however, I'm into open spaces and sparse furnishings, that's just me.

14. uote=speedydelivery;2015003]I'm in the minority here that thinks bag charms are overpriced key chains. I don't like the look of a charm or scarf on a bag as I feel it clutters the bag and detracts from the design of the bag. I think they are adorable as key chains though but way too pricey for what they are. I really think LV has some marketing geniuses that are successfully manipulating their targeted consumers into thinking they need to add a nearly $300 'charm' on their already expensive and stunning bags. You take a $600 speedy and add a $300 charm and you've now created a $900 bag by adding a piece of clever metal, lol.[/quote]
    :yes:

15. Love how this looks, I never really got into the charms (or anything hanging from my bags) but I really like this