Question about a return to LV

1. I'm new to this board, but I'm not new to LV, I've been a LV lover for about 10-12 years. I've never exchanged anything at LV, so now I have a question.

I got my BF a Mono Keepall for Christmas. He has now decided that he don't want a LV Keepall, he wants a Mulberry one instead, and said I could use the store credit to get something for myself instead. The luggage tag and the "buckle" that holds the handles together was attached to the bag when he unwrapped it (the SA put them on there before gift wrapping the bag). Now a friend of mine said she got her tag & "buckle" in a little zip-lock bag, and she doubts that LV will accept a return on the Keepall because they're attached to mine... What do you tink? Is LV really that strickt, I mean, I didn't even put the stuff on there, it was done in store, the SA did it.
  2. no it should be fine, as long as you're within the return policy day limit. they really just look at the condition of the bag (like is the vachetta all even and clean? no pen/etc marks? all brass still shiny/new, etc etc) so i wouldn't worry about the buckle and luggage tag.
  3. Honestly I doubt they will give you a hard time, just make sure you return it right away as LV return policy is only 14 days.
  4. I agree with the other ladies, you won't have a problem....have fun picking something for you!
  5. have fun picking something cool out!
  6. As long as the bag in unused and in sellable condition with a receipt; you shouldn't have any problems. I would, however, take it back to the same store that attached or detached the stuff and point that out if they try to give you a problem.