Question about a MJ Bag... ?!?!?!?!

1. I saw this Marc Jacobs bag in a magazine but I can't seem to find it anywhere. It was a brown leather bag (like a shopper) with huge crystal gems encircling the bottom half of the bag. At first I thought it was ugly, but now I really can't seem to get it out of my mind. Does anyone have any information about this bag? Thanks in advance!

2. I've seen a bag like this once on eBay. I doubt that it's still available in stores... They're rare and older season so it's going to be difficult to find.

3. There was a "gems" line just recently I thought...I'll try to find the post and see if it's what you mean. Otherwise, thithi is probably right that it's older and hard to find.

4. 091220061246592752.jpg 091220061248258426.jpg PG_25004.5600_ZM1.jpg
  5. wow thanks for the pics. I absolutely love the first one.. sigh i wish i had that much money!

6. Wow! I had no idea those cost so much. Even if I had the funds for that kind of bag, I don't think I would carry it enough to justify the cost/carry ratio. Does anyone on tPF own one that they could model?

7. GEMS Sonic Shopper is sold at MJ boutiques (Brown & Ivory) and selected Nordstrom (Brown & Ivory), Neiman Marcus (Brown), Bloomingdale's; not sure about Saks and Barney's.

The Ivory one is available at Bloomingdale's South Coast Plaza (Costa Mesa, California). This bag is lined with leather.

8. i keep coming back to this thread because i just love looking at the brown bag.. sigh

9. Would love to see one IRL!

10. yes yes?!?! someone must have this bag in this forum!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart: