Question about a Damier Saleya PM's datecode

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone. After school, I went to an LV boutique to check out a new Trevi bag this afternoon. Yes, that was a beautiful bag, but I ended up getting a Damier Saleya PM instead. The Saleya PM was more practical for being an additional school bag for me. That was why I bought it. To make a story short, where is the bag's datecode located? When I got home, I cherished the bag again and I loved it. When I tried to locate its datecode, I could not find it and that really bothered me. If you are Saleya PM owners, could you tell me where the datecode is? I am very upset right now. All LV bags are supposed to have datecodes, aren't they? Or, my bag is a mistake? :crybaby:

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG
  2. Did you check the patch pocket? It's probably on the very edge, at the back of the flap of the patch pocket inside the bag.

3. I did for several times and with a flash light, and still I could not find anything. :crybaby:

4. :tender:Yeah! I found it. After more attempts with my old eyeglasses and lights. You are right, Karmen. :yes: The datecode is stamped inside the big pouch pocket and it is very, very tiny and hard to see. Now, I am relieved. I don't have to make a trip back to LV tomorrow. Thanks, Karmen. :yahoo:

5. Glad to hear you found it :smile:

6. Please post all date code queries in the Date Code Questions thread in the Reference Library. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.