Question: 2 LADY BRAID - which one ????? PIX!!!

I'm a tote gal too, so I say keep the tote. I'm picking mine up from Saks tomorrow, but in black. Serious sticker shock, though. I about choked when I heard it was $3395. I figured I'll just take it home and see if I love it and can't live without it. Love the red, BTW!

:tup::heart: I ACTUALLY WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION!!!!!! I ACTUALLY DECIDED ON A LADY BRAID IN BETWEEN THE TWO THE BAG HAS LONGER HANDELS LIKE THE LRG BAG, IT HAS A SIMILLAR OVERALL DESIGN TO LRG BAG, BUT....HAS MORE OF THE SHAPE OF THE SATCHEL, AND A ZIPPER CLOSURE W/ LRG "CC" DANGLE...THE PRICE WAS BETWEEN THE TWO $2995 IT IS FAB....MINE IS GREY/STEEL METALLIC KINDA .......ITS LOVE!!!

:tup::heart: I ACTUALLY WAS IN THE SAME SITUATION!!!!!! I ACTUALLY DECIDED ON A LADY BRAID IN BETWEEN THE TWO THE BAG HAS LONGER HANDELS LIKE THE LRG BAG, IT HAS A SIMILLAR OVERALL DESIGN TO LRG BAG, BUT....HAS MORE OF THE SHAPE OF THE SATCHEL, AND A ZIPPER CLOSURE W/ LRG "CC" DANGLE...THE PRICE WAS BETWEEN THE TWO $2995 IT IS FAB....MINE IS GREY/STEEL METALLIC KINDA .......ITS LOVE!!!

I'm waitlisted for that same bag you described, but in blue. I didn't know it came in grey! I'm actually looking for something grey. Thanks for the info! :yes:

Well this will be a bit hard to choose from, because you are not picking colors, therefore it should be which style you'll like the best?, and why?, try them around for a little bit before making your decision, see what suits your everyday lifestyle etc.. and if after all that you are still not so sure, then maybe you should keep both!:graucho:

If I have to choose between the two, I would choose the bowler... I like that style better. But then again, the tote might be easier to carry... so it depends on what you need. Sorry, I'm not really helping, am I? :smile: Can you keep both??

I actually prefer the tote too, for some reason. I just love it! And what a gorgeous color, wow. I like both bags, but the tote is calling out to me so that's my preference. Congrats on whichever you choose to keep though. :smile:

First of all, the color is fabulous! If I saw both at the store my personal taste would make me go for the tote rather than the satchel but since you already have the smaller one, I'd say if you can afford both keep both, if not you still have a great bag in a great color.

Ohhh they're such a nice pair! I would keep it, it's just so nice to have a larger and smaller size of the same line! Ideal for traveling as well--> one for shopping, one for goin out...

The stachel looks better IMO cause I think the tote looks quite a bit overwhelming. But still, it's you who's going to make the decision. Ask youself, are you getting much use out of the tote? Keep in mind that you already have one with the exact same color already. This is what you can do. Try on an outfit that you would wear with this GORGEOUS coral color handbag. Then see which one of the two you will leave the house with. If you think the tote looks better with your outfit then keep it. If you end up picking the satchel that means the satchel is actually more versatile. If you're still not satisfied with the result then try the experiment again with another outfit. Good luck!!!