Quest for TR jeans in HK/S'pore

dustyrose

Aug 4, 2006
Hi All,

I was searching for True Religion jeans in Hong Kong earlier this year & was disappointed to find out that Lane Crawford no longer stocks them :crybaby:

Does anybody have any idea where I can find them either in Hong Kong or Singapore?

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated :tup:

Many thanks in advance! :smile:

Thank you so much, [vogue] :heart:

I'll be going to S'pore early next month for some shopping...I'll definitely check those places out :yahoo:

Hope to snag some Great Singapore Sale goodies while I'm there.

BTW, are you from S'pore?

Cheers :smile:

Hi crabtreemeeko,

Thank you so much for your suggestion :heart:

Actually, I did see TR jeans at Seibu but they don't have the Joey twisted seam with Big T or Super T stitching :tdown:

Funny thing abt Seibu...it had the brands I was looking for...Tarina Tarantino & True Religion...but not the exact designs/pieces.

Do you shop in HK a lot?

Cheers!
:yes:

Hi [vogue],

Any chance those recs of yours also sell Tsubi or Sass & Bide?

I'm your next-door neigbour (a.k.a. from Malaysia). How are things in London...I really :heart: that city...full of old world charm and yet it has every modern convenience conceivable...wish I was there now :girlsigh:

What are you studying, if you don't mind my asking?

Hi crabtreemeeko,

Thank you so much for your suggestion :heart:

Actually, I did see TR jeans at Seibu but they don't have the Joey twisted seam with Big T or Super T stitching :tdown:

Funny thing abt Seibu...it had the brands I was looking for...Tarina Tarantino & True Religion...but not the exact designs/pieces.

Do you shop in HK a lot?

Cheers!
:yes:

i live in hk ;)

[vogue];3029359 said:
I'm doing my A levels! =)

Hmm, I think Inhibit does sell Tsubi. Not so sure about Sass&Bide, but I'm pretty sure they do carry VB for R&R.

Hey [vogue],

Thanks for more recs ;) ...although it's gonna be bad for my wallet :rolleyes:

It must be nice to be doing your A Levels in London...is studying there less pressure-cooker-like compared to S'pore?

You can find TR in Mirama shopping mall in Tsim Sha Shui in HK but they have limited stocks.
As for singapore you can go Queens couture at the heeren shops.

Hey chocochip_84 :smile:

Thanks for your reccos...I did go to Mirama shopping mall in TST (it's across the street from Miramar Hotel, right?) while I was in HK a few months ago. Anyhow, I only took a cursory glance around the place...whereabouts is TR exactly? Was it sold in IT?

I'll try to check out Queens couture when I go to S'pore next month :yahoo:

Cheers!