QueenM... Mon Mono speedy reveal !!!!

Hi QM !!, what a beautiful story and beautiful bag. Your daughter is soooo pretty. I am sure this bag will bring lots of memories to both of you....Can't wait to see your mon Neverfull and are you going to choose the same colour combination ?

Such a sweet story. The bag looks fabulous! I love everything you chose. I still cannot believe how quickly you got it. I thought we were going to have to wait until next month! I hope all of you enjoy your new Speedy!

dppc said:
Hi QM !!, what a beautiful story and beautiful bag. Your daughter is soooo pretty. I am sure this bag will bring lots of memories to both of you....Can't wait to see your mon Neverfull and are you going to choose the same colour combination ?

Thank you :biggrin:
Nope ! I like moutarde/ivorie on Neverfull :biggrin:
I can't wait to take "her" out for the first
time today :P

Last edited:
Avey said:
Such a sweet story. The bag looks fabulous! I love everything you chose. I still cannot believe how quickly you got it. I thought we were going to have to wait until next month! I hope all of you enjoy your new Speedy!

I know right ?! I was expecting Aug 12 too !
My SA was telling me they come in very
quick now at least in my local LV :P

Thank you and my daughters loves it too !!!
they can't stop admiring it .. Lol

arrival said:
Wow, for me seems that was a quick 3 weeks.

Beautiful bag, perfect size, lovely idea with the initials, and my favourite colours!:speedy:
Big congrats!:woohoo:

I think someone at the clubhouse got
her for less than 3 weeks too ?! Oh well,
at least I'm not waiting anymore !!!!!

I love fushia/ivorie on speedy and for
some reason I don't like it on Neverfull :P
Thank you and I will take her out today
she needs some color !!!! :graucho: