Quasi-Reveal: 16B Lambskin O-Mini Clutch w/Chain WOC

I absolutely LOVE this bag! I too am an avid WOC collector and I think this would make a great addition!! Please post mod pics!!
Haha sorry I wasn't in the mood to take any mod pics, but I added the one of an SA wearing it so you can gauge size and wearability... sorry!

Thanks for sharing all the pics and details on this bag! I love the look of it, but I'm on the fence because I am told that it doesn't fit sunglasses. :-s One of my SAs is calling it the "Camera WOC". Here is some info I received about this bag, for those interested:

Measurements: Approx. 7" x 3.75", strap drop of 23"

Colors available from NM and Saks:
NM: Lamb in black (as shown here), Classic Caviar in beige, Washed Caviar in purple and red
Saks: Lamb in black (as shown here), Washed Caviar in grey and red

Wow, thanks for the Intel! Are the other colors available now or just the black?? I haven't seen anything posted in the stock thread yet!

Wow, thanks for the Intel! Are the other colors available now or just the black?? I haven't seen anything posted in the stock thread yet!

My SAs haven't sent me photos of the other colors yet, but I've asked them to when they come in. I will post as soon as I get the pics. These are from the 2016 Fall Act I collection, which are just starting to trickle in to the stores. PM me if you want my NM or Saks SA contact info to get on the list for one.

Reactions: mugenprincess
  • That modeling shot is NOT me, but an SA modeling the same bag

Thanks for sharing so much information about this style-- it is really helpful!

Is is me, or is the picture of the SA modeling the bag missing? I'd love to get a sense of how the bag looks on. I've scrolled through several times and can't find it.

ETA: I did just notice that there picture that isn't showing up for some reason. I have looked on two different browsers, and the very first picture just has a little box with a question mark (on Safari), which sometimes indicates a problem with a picture.