Quandary

1. What to do? I bought a medium signature carly during PCE which I haven't used yet and have been on the fence about. Then today at Lord and Taylor I saw a Medium Hamptons Carryall, which I've wanted for ages. But I can't justify having both. Which should I keep? They are both similar in size, one is signature (the carly) and the other is leather.

:confused1:

2. it sure sounds like your heart is with the carryall. i'd go with that, if that will make you happy.

are you debating because you bought the carly during PCE at a discounted price, and the carryall is at full price? i'd still rather get what i'd be 100% happy with, even if it was a little more expensive that the next best thing (the carly). i've bought a lot of purses in the past that i sort of liked, but wasn't 100% satisfied with. so i ended up hardly using it, and eventually sold it on craigslist or eBay. i'd def say go with what you'd truly be happy with.

3. Actually I got it on sale at L&T, so there's not much of a price difference. I'm just thinking do I really need yet another black bag? But I love it so!

4. If I buy a bag and don't carry it pretty soon, I know I don't need her.
    That probably doesn't help, but it helps me keep clear about what I really need:shrugs:

5. I've finally gotten to the same point.

If you're truly on the fence about the Carly, return her. I felt the same way, and haven't looked back. In fact, I feel less guilty without her sitting in my closet, reminding me of my failure to wear her!

6. x2. Great advice I think!