Quality of Rolfs?

1. I saw this coin purse for $1! :tup: Regular price is $15. It looks like they used to carry more animals, and maybe this one is priced so low because they are not going to make any more. The site says pink and grey leather, which makes me wonder if the black and green parts aren't leather. I want to get one for my 5 year old daughter for Christmas.

ETA: The estimated shipping was only $2.50 so I went for it. They didn't charge me any tax, and $3.50 isn't a big gamble :roflmao:
  2. I actually have a little leather burgundy Rolfs coin purse that used to belong to my mother. It's probably about 30 years old, and it's still in great shape! And that Koala is super cute; and for that price? Totally worth it! :tup:
  3. Looks really cute. I'm sure your daughter will love it. For that price, definitely won't find something better. Plus she's 5. I'm sure she'll think it's really cute but for her age it's suitable for her.
  4. Thanks!
  5. Thanks for the idea....I just bought 2!
  6. That is adorable! Your daughter will adore the little purse.
  7. You're welcome! Glad to help :yahoo:
  8. My mom had a large checkbook wallet from Rolfs for years and it held up really well. She carried for a loooong time (maybe 8 yrs) and it still looked pretty good when I finally made her clean it out (she is a packrat lol) and consider a new one.

I'm sure your daughter will love it!
  9. Adorable koala! I've had Rolfs wallets and they were good quality leather and lasted for years.
  10. It arrived today! It's a bit bigger than the palm of my hand. It's very cute and looks like it will hold up well :tup: