Quality of J.Crew shoes?

1. Hi ladies,

Any experiences?

I really like these pairs:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I've had nothing but good experiences with J. Crew shoes, I have boots, flats, and sandals and they have all held up really well and are comfortable. I always look there for shoes. I like your choices!!! :yes:

3. I have a couple of pairs of Jcrew shoes and I like them a lot! The two you picked are super cute.

4. they are not bad, the flats don't have much arch support, i don't find them as comfy as some others.

5. jcrew shoes hold up really well. i have espadrilles, boots, flats, etc. i have cabana blue sandals in the flat version, (the red wedge version you like) and they are really comfy. the ballet flats with the elastic back hurts me though. Other than that...I really like jcrew shoes.

6. Cute! I think they're really good quality for the price. All made in Italy, I believe. But not the most comfortable in the world because they use a lot of leather and wooden soles without much padding...

7. i have a few pairs of the marsala flats, and they've all held up well except for the sueded metallics. those, the color rubbed off at the back, which is a bummer, but that has more to do with the material than QC. the plain leather or plain suede that i've had all served their purpose and beyond, especially for the price!

and yes, most j.crew shoes are made in italy, which makes you wonder why there shoes are $300 and under and other brands are topping $700!

8. I think the quality is very good especially for the price.

9. i think their shoes are like their clothes. decent price for a decent quality.

10. I bought a pair of leather sandals from the last year and I love them. Great quality.

11. I think their comfort level is ok. Most of J.Crew shoes have man-made soles, and they are a bit stuffy for my feet. I wish the flats would have more padding. Overall, J.Crew shoes are decent, they have got some cute styles this spring though.

12. I really like jcrew shoes for casual everyday. I especially love their flats. I have been very happy with the quality too. Every now and then I will get a pair that is not cut quite right for my foot though. Some of the other brands I enjoy wearing are Brian Atwood, Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Bottega Veneta etc.. but for everyday staples I look to Kors or Michael Kors and jcrew.

Love the two styles you chose. I have been thinking about getting the wedges myself.

13. i have about a dozen pairs of j.crew shoes. i really like the quality, especially for the price. i like those wedges!