Quality is so bad for new black caviar

1. I bought a classic black caviar WOC recently and it has the dull caviar, but I am keeping it. IT looks ok in the woc, just didn't like it in the jumbo at all.

2. yours look fantastic! :smile: really nice black

3. Mine is made in France

4. this was my first black chanel hence i didnt realize that it's considered as dull! but i'm definitely using it alot, so hopefully it'll age and look better with time :smile:

5. Such a big difference here!! I grabbed mine before reading this post, so glad mine turns out fine.

6. I think it's also the light? Here's more photos. It's on my desk against a dark grey binder. It's black. It's not grey at all.

Regular exposure photo

image-875684251.jpg

And this is the photo overexposed with light

image-831858866.jpg

7. Yours looks good :tup:

8. Thank you *relieved* lol

9. Feel the same here ;)

10. #70 Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
    Both of these look good LadyEnoki & nadiamo!! Shiny & puffy. Looks like you got good one's!

11. Any thoughts on mine? Thanks in advance!

image-2492898729.png

image-3322087661.png

image-545090654.png

image-2230415568.png

One of the quilts is deflated :sad:

12. Find this a little dull. You should have exchanged since the quilt is deflated.. My 2 cents worth though

13. Yeah I was going to just ask for a repair but I think I'm going to try and exchange it for a new one or one in lambskin. I barely bought it a week ago. I just heard caviar is hard to find so I wasn't sure if I should just suck it up and keep it.

14. This bag looks dull and dry, I think the hologram is 165xxxxx.

image-3338393564.jpg

When compare to my bag, the hologram is 159xxxxx, mine looks a lot better.

image-3411821014.jpg

15. Huh wow what a difference :/ mine is 152xxxxx something and I just got it a week and half ago. does it mean it's been sitting a while? The first pic definitely looks duller. Like the GST example showed seriously flattened design.