Q: Mono Inclus. Speedy Key Ring

1. Do any of you know if these will be discontinued? If so, when?? Any ideas? I wonder if they'll still be around for Christmas....:hrmm:

[​IMG]Monogram Inclusion Speedy Key Ring$245.00
  2. I will find out for you tomorrow when I pick mine up!:yes:
  3. Aww, Thx so much Irene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:amuse: U Lucky girl!!:p
    Which color are you getting?? They are soooo adorable!! LOL, I'm looking for a possible Xmas gift...
  4. I am getting the same color as the pic. The SA said they had the black one but sold it. I think the color in the pic will go with more.
  5. Ya...That's the color I want! It would go perfectly with the mono bags, and now with my damier speedy...OMG It's TOO cute!!:love:

If you find out they are being discontinued or won't be around for Xmas (when I intend on getting one..) then dh WILL HAVE TO BUY ME ONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm "supposedly" on a LV diet til next yr. except dh says a lil accessory for Xmas. When I showed him the lil mini speedy he's like, "That's it..." (as far as Xmas)..Hmm...maybe a lil cles too! :graucho: But he agreed and thought it was very cute, and would be nice with my bags as well!

So far so good,...I've got him right where I want him! LOL!:roflmfao:
  6. I'm pretty sure they're already about to the end of their supply. I got mine (one of each color) around a year ago and the SAs in my store always comment about how lucky I was to be able to get them. It's my understanding that they were made in fairly limited quantities.
  7. DSCN2161.JPG
  8. That's it! :shocked: I can't take it....I told dh it's been out over a yr. and might be slim chances for Christmas.....

He's like, "order it...":yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So, the order has been placed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA!!!:p

Ok, I need to stay away from these boards, and elux. LOL!!:roflmfao:
  9. You ordered it from somewhere?? Where, I looked at elux and there was nothing I want to get the inclusion bracelet tooooo
  10. I don't think you overpaid at all! I've seen some in the past on eBay for around $350 and you got yours close to retail-I say congrats on the deal!
  11. Ya...I ordered from elux. If you look under "accessories" then click "jewelry" it's on page 1 at the bottom.

Here's the link below:

I typed in "inclusion bracelet" in the search box in the top right hand corner at the elux. site and it said it's out of stock.:sad:

Just keep cking back to elux. every so often...It should pop up when they get more in..

Good Luck!!:smile:
  12. oooooo thanks!!!
  13. Your Welcome!:yes: :biggrin:
  14. These are very cute. Will you just clip them on to your speedy as a little decoration? Or use it to hold keys?