Q for HAC owners pls?

My stitchings is slightly off inside as well ( square turnkey, HAC 32 bleu jean togo), but if you look from the outside it looks perfect.
One of my stitches the white stitch cloth has not popped but a few of the stray threads has slowly bent back. I thinks its just wear and tear from me.
I agree its just needs to go to the spa for a nice cleaning and maybe they can bned back the indentation if its bothering you so much.
Good luck!

Don't regret it....the leather is discontinued and its value as such, has grown significantly. That model will have a much nicer zip-pull in the old fashioned brass and 'H' circle.

And Courchevel looks amazingly good when distressed. Oozes a laissez-faire glam that can't be done with chevre or togo. Think Jane Birkin....

Be aware that a repair job, depending on were you are in the world, can take months. I had to wait six months for Hermes to replace a small tab on my Garden Party - I live in Malaysia.

thanks for the info, eric! some of the wear and tear you mentioned i would have to say is present in this HAC...
oy, now i regret getting something in courchevel. :sad:
sending bag for refurb soon, hope i don't keel over from the repair estimate.