Q about 2.55 Reissue?

1. Hello. I am a Chanel newbie and have a question about the 2.55 Reissue. Is the black with silver chain still available? Will it be available in the Winter 07 season? Thanks

2. The black with silver chain was 2005 anniversary, and unless someone returned theirs, it's not likely available anywhere but eBay. It's hard to tell if it'll be available for FW07/08. There weren't any black ones on today's runway collections, but that doesn't necessarily mean there won't be any in stores by Fall. No one will really know until Trunk Shows start up again in late Sept/October.

3. ^I just talked to an SA today and she said they'll know what they've ordered in two weeks for the Winter 07 season.

4. the black with silver is part of pre Fall 2006 collection NOT the anniversary, the anniversary was the black with gold which was for pre Fall 2005

5. Don't give up hope. Since it is from last year, you have alot of hope. It will take some work on your part to call around since this type of bag is usually hidden in the backstock. So talk very nicely to the SA and see if they have one hidden in the back. I have gotten several hard to get Chanel pieces this way. Good luck.

6. Hmm, I guess what I'm really asking is what 2.55s will be available for the Winter 07 season? Will black be available for sure?

7. Nobody knows yet.:shrugs:

8. ^Ok, thanks.