Python Stam... do you or don't you??

1. So, I just saw the mini stam in the greyish/pink python... I absolutely LOVED it.. and have non-buyers remorse for not getting it today at NM. My boyfriend HATED it and thought it was the ugliest thing ever?!? I think it's a GREAT everyday bag, and you wouldn't have to change it for brown/black... I think I need it. Does anyone else feel the same way? I think I might need it??
  2. Personally, I'm not in love, but then again, I'm not really into animal prints of any kind... I know some girls love it, so if you're one of them, go for it! The bottom line is, if the bag calls to you, and you love it, then who cares what others think?
  3. I know! I am curious about the size of the mini stam though, too. I carry a large Cambon tote normally, and am wondering if I would think this is too small? it appeared to have a lot more room than I thought it would.
  4. I think mini stams are surprisingly large amount of stuff... at least from what I've heard anyway! even better if you have a smaller frame. Definitely not as large as the cambon tote though...
  5. I can't stand the python stams. I'm sure that they work for some people, but the colors together just don't work for me IMO. They look really stiff, nowhere near as plush as regular stams.
  6. I'm also on the "no" side of the python stams. I'm just not in love with them and think that they're longevity is very short. However, if you really love it and find yourself thinking about it, you should get it. It doesn't matter how WE feel, it's what makes YOU happy and feel special.

Good luck and let us know what you decide to do! :smile:
  7. The only reason I say "no" is truly a personal aversion. I am terrified of snakes and I live in the country so we have them! A python bag gives me the creeps.

BTW, I love, love, love all other Stams in every size, shape and color!
  8. Its a do. Very cute!!!! I think once one buys this bag they will be pleased!
  9. depends on color...I like the pink python with gray quilted canvas Stam.
    But I don't have any Stam yet, I would like to have the leather Stam first like the blue stam '07. (is it out yet?)
  10. MJ boutiques are expecting S/S 07's QUILTED Stams from January 5th to February 16th. Those from various PATCHWORK lines belong to later deliveries.
  11. It's not my favorite bag, because it just doesn't fit my style. I can see why some people like it, though.
  12. Not feeling any of the python bags this season...
  13. Wait.... I thought I saw the Blue Leather Stam at Neimans two days ago?? I think I am in need of a Stam of some type... I will go back and take a look!
  14. I have one large size python stam, I don't really like the snakeskin too, but at least it's not real, and I just love the blue color, so just choose the color you want. everytime I carry this bag, many people ask about it, so I think it's worth it.

show you the picture~~
  15. I like them, but I haven't seen all of the color combos. I definitely like mcbeauty's though!