Python silverado on sale at Nordstrom ... Might be of interest to someone

1. I don't know if this strikes anyone's fancy, but at the Towson, Maryland Nordstrom, they have a beige/tan (not completely sure?) python silverado. Was $2500 or $2800 and now on sale for $1380.

Still very expensive, so not of interest to me, but hopefully someone has been looking for this bag and can scoop it up.

The store number is 410-296-2111. Again, I don't really know the details, but I'm assuming it's the traditional satchel and not a tote style.
  2. Oh, I would love to get it, but funds are going toward a Chanel Reporter. I hope someone here gets it .......... Python is beautiful!
  3. Thanks chipoman81! I told my friend about it and she has it on hold. The SA said the tag said Chocolate with a light gold dusting - it's not the metallic python.
    Girls, has anyone seen this coloration? Help ....... opinions?
    I haven't seen it, nor do I know what to tell her, it sounds beautiful!!
  4. ^^ Yay for your friend. I just heard the description so quickly so it wasn't registering what it was! But it sounds magnificent!!!
  5. Thanks chipoman81! Yes, I think it sounds great too and she is getting the additional 30%! :yes:

Any other opinions on this color/style combo??
  6. Anyone, Anyone!! Opinions on the python Silverado tag says chocolate - cafe with gold dusting ........ not the metallic one.
  7. Thanks again chipoman81 -- it's on it's way to my friend!
    Amazing price $2330 sale priced at $929!! Hope she loves it!
  8. Justonemore, I'd love to see a picture of this bag with gold dusting. It sounds pretty but I have no idea what it looks like, maybe your friend will let you post a picture of it when she gets it?

9. Yes, I'm curious myself! I will snap some photos and post!
  10. Excellent! I can't wait to see it!

11. That is a fabulous deal. I can't wait to see these pics.