Python Silverado is here!

1. I just got my first Chloe bag...the 04 Python Silverado in cognac thanks to a wonderful tPF member!!! It is gorgeous and just the right size. I love the way this bag looks as I am a casual kind of girl. I will post pics as soon as I can get DH to take some. I just had to share the news!:yahoo:
  2. Congrats!
  3. Congrats!! Show us some pictures of your baby!!
  4. I LOVE python silverados and own three (although one will soon have a new fabulous mommy, Miss D&G) Congrats and enjoy.... can't wait to see pics!:heart:
  5. Congrats, can't wait to see photos....
  6. Congrats!!! I have one too and it's my all time fav bag ever :heart:
  7. I wear mine with absolute pride too! I have a muscade python and it's gorgeous!
  8. I adore mine and stare at the silvery scales all the time - LOL! Such a cool bag!! Congrats and do post pics as soon as you can.
  9. Congrats! I cannot wait to see pictures! :yahoo:

Honestly I'm so jealous, just had 04 cognac/chocolate python in my hands for few seconds but customs took it away and sent it back to seller... I cannot buy exotic skins outside EU area :sad: But it was gorgeous, you're lucky gal! :girlsigh:
  10. Ok. Here are some pics. Isn't it just sublime!?!
    1c69_12[1].jpg 290e_12[1].jpg
  11. It's gorgeous! Congratulations!!!
  12. Oh my word! That is just GORGEOUS!! :yahoo:

I already have a Chocolate 06 Python Silverado and now have have the exact same bag as you on it's way to me now and I cannot wait to receive it - especially after seeing your pics! :nuts::love:
  13. Congrats and what a Beautiful bag!! I'd love to have a python bag.
  14. So now you have two?:yahoo: Lucky girl! Does the 06 look different?
  15. Yep, I have two now :love:

I love them both..........but do you think they are too similar??