Python Miranda

1. This was the first time I had heard about this one! What a beauty!!

2. I am leaning towards the SAND...looks like a nice big bag. I cant imagine paying $1200 for coach..but I love it!

3. As I am reading the description it says "Printed Python Leather" does that mean its NOT python but an embossed leather?? Anyone?

4. Not sure, but there was an article in the LA Times recently about Adidas and their soccer shoes with kangaroo hides - it mentions bans imposed on items from 'endangered species' - pythons were on the list. ??

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-adidas24jul24,1,750784.story

I imagine real python skin is much more expensive than embossed leather.

5. I am not sure about the leather itself but not a lot of stores have it in stock. You would have to order it.

6. Gonna check it out tommorow, my store has SAND but if its embossed leather, no way. Not paying that much for that. T:huh:O HIGH!

7. ^Dude..Its after 1 am.....Why are we still up?(Insomniacs night?LMAO)

PS-Printed leather is like a stamped leather=FAUX.YIKES...HOLY MOLY..is that 1200????????????????????Maybe it IS real python..LOL...for that price ....UGH!Cute but alot of dough!

8. Its ok if its real python but i dotn think it is.....thats muffed up.

9. A real Python Coach would cost A LOT more. It's leather made to look like python, the same as the Chelsea's. I believe this bag is only in select stores. It is not in the one that I work at but probaby at the Forum Shops because they have EVERYTHING.

10. I would not expect to get real python for that price. It is cute in the teal color and I like the brown, but I can't see paying that much for a Coach.

11. I hate to be the downer on this thread... buuut, I did see a python at the Northpark store in Dallas. Aaand, it was peeling!!! Just like the Chelsea!!! I picked her up to admire the beauty.. because she is insanely gorgeous, and the handles felt really rough. When I looked closer, they looked kind of shredded. It made me very sad.. :crybaby:
    Then I replaced it quickly so I could not be held accountable for the destruction.

12. Coachgirl's right, real python would cost a lot more. I love the look of snakeskin, but I stay away from it, because the scales always start to lift. If you think about it, it wouldn't be very durable because snakes shed their skin. I wouldn't expect it to hold up well.

13. :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: Thats all Ive got to say to you Selena.

14. Wow what a load of crap. It sounds like a cheaply made bag and for 1200? Screw that. =P