Python Flap Help Needed

1. hi everyone,

after looking at DJO's post of the red python flap, i can't seem to get it off my mind. however, i've not seen it in real life before and so i was wondering if anyone who has seen it can give me a rough idea of how bright the red is like.

additionally, does anyone know what colours the python flaps come in. as far as i know there's the red, black, white, blue (jean), baby pink and the neutral/beige-yellow shade. i think an SA i called up mentioned purple but silly me forgot to ask exactly what shade of purple it might be. would anyone happen to know if there is indeed a purple python and if so, what sort of purple it is (i.e. deep plum purple like the lambskin classic flap, or a light lavender/lilac purple, etc)?

TIA! :heart:
  2. I have a purple python. Here are some pics. It is from Fall 06.

3. ^ ah, thanks maxter! your purple python is gorgeous! :drool:

if you don't mind me asking, how is your python flap holding up - does the scales "lift" easily and do you have to baby it a lot when using it?
  4. I saw the timeless clutch in red python, and I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. If I could have, I would have bought it right then and there.
  5. If you like the purple python, my Saks still had it today. The number is 248-643-9000, in Troy, MI.
  6. ^ thanks for the heads up aprilvalentine. would you happen to know what the price for the purple python is?
  7. There seems to be 2 different purples in the pythons.

The Fall 06 that Maxter has in one of them.
    The Cruise 07 is called lavender purple, but it's a baby pink color like you mentioned. It's the same color as this tPF board.

Make sure you're told which collection it's from.
  8. ^ ah thanks for the info w-jade! and looking at your python bags have definitely made me more obsessed with getting one. :drool:
  9. Not 100% sure, but I think $2995. It is the same color as Maxter's.
  10. Oh! I forgot, ask for Delyse in handbags. She's very sweet and always finds me anything I want if it's available.
  11. It was $2995 and it came in at least 4-5 different colors, there was also a green anda pink I know. . . they're very subtle, just like the purple.
    This is my favoritest bag ever! In person it's pretty impressive:yes:
  12. thanks for the recommendation april! :yes:
  13. :nuts: thanks for the info swanky! does it have a specific name other than just being a python flap, so that i could maybe search the board to find more pictures of it (if there's any). :yes:
  14. nope, just the python flap :biggrin:
    Good luck, they're LE's as far as I know.
  15. I never get tired of looking at this bag!!