Pyper (piper) or Arla

Awesome, can't wait to see what else you got! Post pictures of the Arla, I'm thinking about the Emerald or Deep Indigo (I really want it to be more navy[emoji85]) but I'll have to go in-store.

Well I ended up ordering the Emerald Forest too. Eeek. [emoji33]. I'll decide on which color I like better when they arrive. I will definitely post pix of both. Hopefully it won't take too long to receive them.

Reactions: reginaPhalange
I thought about getting Emerald and Deep Indigo and keeping the color I like better since I can't get to a store to check-out. The day isn't over yet. [emoji14]. I will def post a pix of my goodies. [emoji3]
Good idea! I wish they had Canadian online shopping, I don't know if I'm going to have time to go to the mall, I avoid shopping during Black Friday weekend but I want to see both colours in person.

Reactions: BeachBagGal
Well I ended up ordering the Emerald Forest too. Eeek. [emoji33]. I'll decide on which color I like better when they arrive. I will definitely post pix of both. Hopefully it won't take too long to receive them.
Yaaay, super excited to see your reveal! When I do occasionally order online, shipping from the US to Canada isn't bad, usually 2-3 days. Even with the discount, the conversion brings the item back to regular price. I think the Arla is marked down to $248 in Canadian stores though.

Yaaay, super excited to see your reveal! When I do occasionally order online, shipping from the US to Canada isn't bad, usually 2-3 days. Even with the discount, the conversion brings the item back to regular price. I think the Arla is marked down to $248 in Canadian stores though.

Oh that's pretty quick shipping. Excited to get my goodies!

I bought the Indigo because I already have a dark forest green crossbody from TB but I kept thinking about how the Emerald Forest is more of a teal and it looked so pretty with the gold hardware so I just placed a send-sale with my SA for that one too[emoji15]

We're both a mess! LOL [emoji14]. Did you buy Indigo in the store?

I bought the Indigo because I already have a dark forest green crossbody from TB but I kept thinking about how the Emerald Forest is more of a teal and it looked so pretty with the gold hardware so I just placed a send-sale with my SA for that one too[emoji15]

Well I received the Deep Indigo Arla today and it's going back☹️️. It's super cute, but the style doesn't work for me. Too bad because I love the color and it's super roomy for a small bag and love the outside pocket. I'm so bummed. ☹️️☹️️. Below is the Deep Indigo. The Emerald one will be coming in the next day or two so I'll post a pic of that one too for the color.

IMG_1480367033.333854.jpg

No, unfortunately. They are really cute bags, but they don't sit right on me wearing them crossbody. It kind of falls forward. I think it's a combo of the strap placement and front pocket. I'm glad they're working for you. [emoji3]

Thank you for the pics. Is Indigo blue not as purplish like online? At online, it looks like purple hues.
Can you tell me what you mean by falls forward? Is the bag flipping or dangling forward?
I'm trying to order this bag now and can't decide on the color. I would like to hear feedbacks on this bag.
I like Fresco blue as it looks like a subtle blue but I also like Oyster Blue and Deep Indigo...

So here it is with my iPhone 6s+ (with a Kate spade case on) in the front flap. Still room for keys or even sunglasses.

View attachment 3485406

What I can fit easily into the main compartment. My wallet, coin purse, phone, chopstick and lotion. I can put my sunnies and keys on top. There's still two inches of space left on top of my stuff so you could put more at the bottom or the top. Fitting everything into this purse the way you want is kind of like Tetris [emoji23]

View attachment 3485408

View attachment 3485409

Thank you for your pictures.
I'm trying to order this bag online before the sale ends and I can't decide on the color.
Since you posted this a few months ago, I am wondering how the bag is holding up? Is the strap a good size (not too thin to dig in)? Is leather getting smoother or still hold structure? Thank you.

Last edited: