Putty Stam sighting...

^^The putty stam is absolutely beautiful! I'm so sorry I haven't updated you, I can't find my camera and I wanted to take pictures to post. There was some confusion with the SAs who were helping me out. They rang up the bag, but didn't send it to me. :wtf: But your SA came to the rescue when she came back to work, and sent to me right away. All I can say is, bag.lover, YOU ROCK!!!! :rochard: Again, I can't thank you enough! Sending you bunches and bunches of karma! :P And I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

Madison, congrats! Looking forward to your pictures. =)
Thanks for the update, I'm happy everything turned out well. Tiffany's my favorite SA from NM, I always ask for her whenever I call/shop there.

Madison said:
^^The putty stam is absolutely beautiful! I'm so sorry I haven't updated you, I can't find my camera and I wanted to take pictures to post. There was some confusion with the SAs who were helping me out. They rang up the bag, but didn't send it to me. :wtf: But your SA came to the rescue when she came back to work, and sent to me right away.

Bag.Lover: I'm definitely watching this auction, but as the others have said, I'd expect the price to go up. =( I know the last putty stam sold for 1.7K or so and I don't know if I'm willing to pay so much over retail for a bag...dilemma dilemma!

You never know how much it'll end up for. Maybe, we are the only ones who are awared of it? Wishful thinking right? =) Sometimes bidders are afraid that the item will go too high so it could go near retail. I keep checking to see if anyone's going for it. Extra good luck with this Putty Stam listing. =)

Hi guys,

I haven't checked out whether this listing ended yet (just walked in the door), but just in case one of you was bidding on it and missed getting it, I might be able to help.

I decided to return my Putty to Neiman's (brand new, tags still on, perfect condition one - good kisslock, etc.) - just can't justify 3 Stams.:smile:

Anyway, if you PM me, I'll tell you which Neimans I'm returning it to and I'll make arrangements with the SA to hold it for you. Just let me know tonight since I'm going first thing tomorrow.

style101 said:
Hi guys,

I haven't checked out whether this listing ended yet (just walked in the door), but just in case one of you was bidding on it and missed getting it, I might be able to help.

I decided to return my Putty to Neiman's (brand new, tags still on, perfect condition one - good kisslock, etc.) - just can't justify 3 Stams.:smile:

Anyway, if you PM me, I'll tell you which Neimans I'm returning it to and I'll make arrangements with the SA to hold it for you. Just let me know tonight since I'm going first thing tomorrow.

That's really nice of you!

Good luck to those looking for a Putty Stam!

I'm updating this, since I keep getting lots of PM's about the Putty - I had no idea it was THAT in demand, though I'm not surprised!:smile:

I returned it to Neimans on Sunday and made arrangements with another tPF member, so she could purchase it then. It's already on its way to her, so sorry to those who missed it!:heart: