Put Fairy Dust in my Lavendar Sullivan GM

1. Won a GORGEOUS Sullivan on eBay and love it so much. Reminds me of my mom (who died when I was 19) cause she ALWAYS talked about periwinkle.. and lavendar is really periwinkle. Anyway, it came in perfect condition, but the seller had sprayed perfume in it, and it didn't smell too good. I had some Christian Dior sparkly powder which I powdered the inside with and it came out looking GORGEOUS!!! All, very fine beautiful sparkles in the periwinkle canvas... Then, I took it to a boutique here called "Lavendar Blue". They have all handmade lavendar soaps, etc etc. I bought a real lavendar sachet.. and put it in it and the bad perfume smell is all gone and it is so beautiful and has a fairy inside!

I think the fairy might be my mom! I'm soooo happy,,,:heart: :heart: :heart:
  2. What a wonderful story! Enjoy your magical bag!

3. :heart: :angel: :heart:
  4. :yahoo: :yahoo: Congrats! :yahoo::yahoo:

We need snaps!
  5. Congrats! What a great story behind your bag too. :flowers:
  6. Awww! So beautiful!! It's wonderful that you can remember your mom in such a magical, beautiful (and need I mention 'chic') way!
  7. what a very pretty story!! thank you for sharing...and please share some pics too if you can!!
  8. How pretty! I'd love to see photos...
  9. Aww, what a sweet story! I always like it when bags have stories. :smile:
  10. Thank you sweet ones... I will post some pics...hope I can get the sparkles, they are very subtle... but, glowing... from the inside out...
  11. I love your story..I hope your bag brings you many happy memories :smile:
  12. Thank you for the lovely story. I hope you enjoy your bag for many years to come.