Pushing Daisies

1. Anyone watch this? I really like it.
  2. I haven't seen it yet. I have the DVR set to record it tomorrow.
  3. LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!
  4. I thought it was so colorful, whimsical and very charming.

The pie girl (Kristin Chenowith) was hilarious - that line about masturbation had me giggling.

and Ned is perfectly cast, he's so adorable.
  5. Did this premiere in Canada already? If I am not mistaken, it's premiering tonight in the States. I've been looking forward to watching it!
  6. ^^Yes, CTV airs it on Tuesdays.
    Digby the dog is so adorable!
  7. looking so foward to watching it...just reminded hubby who is also psyched about it.
  8. I'm watching it now! Only 15 minutes in, and I already like it. Very whimsical! There's something about it that reminds me a little of Tim Burton's stuff-especially Big Fish. Not sure why.
  9. I just finished watching it!

I love it. It's definitley going onto my list of "regulars".

It has a nice "fantasy" aspect to it and its very entertaining!

And this might seem a little weird but I love the colors LOL.
  10. I agree with Jillybean, hubby and I fell in love within the first mins and will continue to watch. Has a Nanny McFee feel to it that we love.
  11. I watched it and really liked it. Chuck reminds me of Zoe Deschanel.
  12. Yes Jilly -- very Tim Burton! It is a charming show and very watchable.
  13. what it makes me think of most is amelie and 'love me if you dare' (another french movie, i highly recommend it). so much about those two makes its way into this, story, style, character.

i liked it as well, im curious as to how the rest of hte season will play out, if it's going to be the pie guy solving mysterious deaths, or just his daily life, or what. lots of possibilities.
  14. I know what you mean. That's exactly what I was thinking while I was watching it. The vivid colors, the narrator, the characters, all very Tim Burton-like.
  15. I agree!

I loved the show, but my FI HATED it. I plan on fighting him for the remote every week.

I also just read that it had a huge premiere, numbers-wise. Nearly 13 million watched.