Push came to shove...

1. I was on a Hermes kick for a long time, but I had been wanting one of these for a while now, and I kept thinking, Later, later...let me get some Birkins and Kellys first...but when I was shopping today, the SA told me that the entire first line was being discontinued and being replaced by one that had the chain handles. I couldn't believe it! Those of you who follow Chanel had probably known this, but it was a shock to me! All the 1st store had was the smaller version, which I nearly bought, but then decided to check out the other stores, too. So I did...the 2nd store had none at all from this first line, but the 3rd had just one large tote and a bunch of pochettes. A bunch of other customers had asked for this bag the last few weeks, but the SAs thought they weren't getting any more. Then yesterday, they got 3 of these and sold 2 yesterday! I had grabbed the last one, the SA told me, and while I was being rung up, a lady came in asking for it, and another SA told her that I bought the last one.

So here it is, my black Ligne Cambon tote! I know there's discussion that it's copied (and I know it is because I see fakes all the time), but I totally :heart: it and know that it's going to be a great alternative when I just don't feel like lugging around that big Birkin:smile:

chanel lc tote.jpg
  2. Congrats! I had one awhile back, sold it, and missed it. So, I just rebought it last week and am happy to have it back since they're discontinuing them!

3. Congratulations! I think that the black/white is hard to find. I have the same tote with the patent black CC. If it's being discontinued, let's hope that people will stop producing and carrying the fakes!

Enjoy your bag!

4. I love the Cambon line!!!! I don't care if it get's faked or not. Glad you got what you wanted!!!

5. I had one about 2 1/2 years ago in the beige-tan and black and returned it. It only went with 1 or 2 things; now I wished I had kept it. Isn't that always the way?!

6. my first not too long ago. love it! wear her in good health!

7. :yahoo: Congratulations!

8. Congrats!!! It's totally beautiful!!!

9. congrats....

10. I think that is one of the best shapes... and I have always liked the fact that is doesn't have chain handles. Enjoy!

11. congratulations. i love the ligne cambon. there's still one pochette at my chanel boutique. thinking about getting it next month. hmmm...

12. Congrats, such a fabulous siganture Chanel!
    Enjoy!
    xxxRosexxx

13. Very cute! CONGRATS!!!

14. If you don't mind my asking, how much is that tote?
    Lucky you to get the last one!!!

15. What a gorgeous sheen on a stunning bag, congratulations!! :party: