Purseket vs. Purse Pleaser

1. Alright so I've come across some threads discussing pursekets for Speedys. Then I stumble across this link for the Purse Pleaser (hehe).
    Purse Pleaser
    Does anyone have this? What would be better for the Speedy 30?
    Would you rather use the Purseket?
    Purseket

2. I don't like it at all... I don't care for the Purseket either although I own two in leopard print because I couldn't pass up the print... I'd rather have all LV accessories holding my things inside of my bag. :yes: If I had to choose between the two that you've mentioned I'd go with the Purseket though. JMO.

3. good point. but the speedy is so roomy, i need to keep it organized in there :smile: am leaning towards the purseket too...

4. I don't like the idea of it being plastic, with edges that might poke at my bag.

5. i just bought the purseket in red large (it just came back in stock!) for my new damier speedy 30....i'll let you know how i like it!

6. that purse pleaser looks like something i'd keep in my bathroom vanity to organize my makeup :sad:

7. ^^^ I totally agree!

8. Purseket or other purse accessories(other brands would work too).

9. neither. i only have to deal with tiny bags (but not for long!!!!)

10. ITA :roflmfao:

11. yep, the pursekeeper looks tacky tack. mehh! ok, nevermind i will go w/the purseket...
    i ran into the pursekeeper from the links at the bottom of forum threads; i guess i accidentally clicked on one and it brought me there. go figure...

12. It looks awful! Get one or more pochettes instead. =( THose colours were

:wtf:

Would've given me heart attack each time I opened the bag.

13. heh sorry, should've warned it wasn't for the faint of heart :p

14. Purseket Large works great for Speedy 30, Stephen, and my other totes form Gucci and Coach. I love how easy it is to change between purses.