Purseket for speedy 25

1. Which size do you think would be best? I know that we had a similar thread but that was about a speedy 30. Do you think a medium would fit? Thanks for helping me out again!:biggrin:
  2. i have a medium in my speedy 25 and it's perfect :biggrin:
  3. Thanks again, Amanda!! So i just have to asked them if they ship to Germany.What pattern did you choose? have you decided what to do with your Balenciaga yet?
  4. i chose the leopard print - it was just too cute! and i'm really leaning towards selling, but i'm not quite sure yet. off to atlanta this weekend to see the parents and look at bags. i thought i had to work, but i was wrong!
  5. Going to Atlanta is more fun than work isn't it. The leopard sounds fun. I think it's good that you don't rush into the decision of selling. You got all the time in the world to sell or not. I hope you'll have a nice weekend!
  6. what is a purseket? :shame:
  7. It's just great. I learned from pb as well. It's a kind of organizer for purses and it's not expensive. vanilla already gave the link. Thanks!
  8. Would the purseket be suitable for balencigias and which size for the small, city, and twiggy?
  9. ur more than welcomed :biggrin:
  10. The medium size has far more colors in stock than the small, so have fun! I got a great color contrast between my Purseket and epi Speedy. It also helps the bag keep its structure really nicely, too, when fully loaded.
  11. thanks for the link :p...actually i saw that before..on ....

...QVC :shame::lol:

(okay i'm not proud of it but I watch all those home shopping thigns when they have purses or jewelry on..it's a guilty pleasure and I won't ever admit that to anyone directly in the face! lol)