Pursegrrl's basic incredible black pumps - the results

1. Have I told you lately that I love you :heart: :yahoo: ;)

here's the aftermath of this thread...
    http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/basic-incredible-black-pumps-help-125078-3.html

OK, I went to Bellevue Square Nordstrom salon shoes and a shout goes out to Julie who is an amazing SA.

Believe it or not, I got something I didn't expect to get and a tad bit over my budget:

Presenting...the Jimmy Choos!!

[​IMG]

I didn't think I'd want the gold trim but honestly these look great IRL and are just a tiny bit of flash. And, they feel great on my wide feet...just went up a half size! :yahoo:

Unfortunately (or fortunately!) this won't be my last pair of Choos.

I now have my heart set on these

[​IMG]

Thanks everyone for all your recommendations!! :wlae:

2. Great choice !!!!
    Enjoy them!!!

3. stunning choice! wear them in the best of health!

4. Gorgeous! And don't stress too much about going over-budget... They're so versatile, you'll get your money's worth with how much you'll wear them.

5. So pretty. :heart:

Good call!

6. very pretty! I too am looking for the perfect pair of black pumps for work. The ones I've been wearing are killing my feet.

7. Woo Hoo another one converted to the world of :choochoo:

8. I'm glad you chose them. Enjoy them! They're gorgeous...

9. Classic and gorgeous!! :yes:

10. Lovely choice! I esp like this season's peek-a-boo gold on the heel -- very coy! You're sure to have this shoe for a looong time.

Shoes are addicting (I should know! LOL) so proceed with caution!! :yes::graucho:

11. Thank you all so much for your good wishes! Yep, another Choo ho (oops, I mean devotee!!) in the making.

Cheers!

12. they're beautitul, congrats.

13. What a fantastic choice!!!

My black pumps are Jimmy Choos too. Love them!

14. They are lovely!!

15. cute and classic!

love choos