Pursegrrl's at it again...hehehehe

1. Ladies, I decided to reward myself on exceeding a savings goal from my new job earnings and here's the results!

[​IMG]

I also got the matching wristlet! I wear so much black and hardly any patterns and prints that this was a no brainer for those days I want more 'pop' to my outfit. I was debating between this and the two-strap tote, but this single strap style has a much 'richer' look to it, IMO.

My funny bag-buying story (there usually is one). I had my zucca Fendi with me and my LV mono wallet inside. Those two patterns PLUS the Coach sig above was a little hard on the eyes but no worries they will be safely separated in the future. ;)

Cheers!!

2. Congrats! Lovely Bag.

3. Very nice choice.

4. Nice bag! Congratulations!

5. oh that is sooo pretty!

6. I think you also need the wallet and or mini-skinny! Congrats on your bag! I love the shoulder tote style.

7. wristlet?! thats my girl!

8. Great bag! Congrats!

9. very cute:yes:

10. Love it :smile:

Sara

11. Congrats!!! Can you post modeling pics!!! ??? Enjoy!! :heart: Emmy

12. Love it! Congrats!

13. I love that bag!!!! Congrats:smile:

14. Nice Bag. I was looking into getting that one also. I just went through my closet last week and I discovered that I no longer have a black bag. All of my bags except for my Coach Denim Patchwork are brown. I need to do something about that.

15. Very cute! Congrats!