Pursegrrl - Good Luck In Your New Job

1. Hiya Hun, just wanted to wish you all the very best for tomorrow :flowers:. I know you have not had the best of Summer's hopefully that period is now over and things only continue to get better.

Good luck - hope everything goes well - I'm sure you will be fabulous. :yahoo:I bet I'm not the only person interested in what bag you've decided to carry and what shoes you'll be wearing. :roflmfao:

The only down-side is no more daytime posting :tdown:
  2. Hey, good luck!! and yes, what bag will you be carrying?!!

See you in the pm from now on I bet!

Best of luck.
  3. Congrats and I hope this job will be very fulfilling for you:yes:
  4. Hey Pursegrrl - best of luck on the new job!
  5. Go get 'em girl :smile:
  6. GOOD LUCK TOOTS!!!! :heart:

PS: when are we meeting for lunch? :graucho:
  7. Best of luck- thanks for sharing your journey with us! Please let us know how it goes.
  8. OH MY GOSH you guys made my day!!! Thank you SO much for all your good wishes and support. Dang I've been blabbity blab blabbing about all this woe is me crap this summer and it's time to MOVE forward!

Which bag and shoes? Well, I'm going to play it safe for starters and keep the LV and Fendi in their dustbags for now. I will likely take black leather Coach Ali on day 1 as she did so well through all the interviews and has been resting the past few weeks and is getting antsy and sassy (just like her owner).

Shoes? Either my Prada flats or Via Spiga black high wedges. I have a feeling I will be walking back and forth between a couple of buildings quite a bit and need to figure out how to do it in higher heels (there are a few dirt paths as it's an office park right in an inlet off the lake). Can't wait to break out the BOOTS but it's too early still.

Thanks again, everyone!! Your support means the world to me XXXOO

PS: Roo, I owe ya lunch, babe, sometime this month, k? :heart:
  9. Ooh, riffraff beat me to writing this post! I was going to write one on your first day which I'm assuming will be Tuesday! Best of luck, you'll be great! Please be sure to post and let us know how it goes.
  10. Congratulations on your new job! I'm interviewing for a few jobs myself in the next week. I hope you have a great first day at work :smile:.
  11. Yep, Tuesday it is!! thanks for all your help redoing my resume...you're a peach!! :okay:
  12. Congrats!!! I haven't been doing my reading on the threads as much as I should....what kind of job do you have?

13. I've been thinking about you too! They're going to love you, I just know it! Good luck....and please report on your bag, your new watch, your new clothes, etc!
  14. ^^ oh my sweet leelee, you are too kind!

I've got my eye on a few goodies when paychecks start up again BUT first things first: gotta replenish some of the savings I dipped into and take a good hard look at the townhouse remodeling projects. I know, not as fun as shoes and bags but I gotta protect my biggest investment: my home!
  15. Good Luck!!!