Purse to go with Mayras

1. One kind tPFer is giving me her PCE card! Any suggestions of a purse to go with my Mayras? I already have the Medium Ergo Tote in white. I'm generally more of a leather fan than the signature.

[​IMG]

I appreciate all your suggestions!

2. definitely something in natural. maybe the vintage ergo tote or ali

3. Those shoes are so pretty! I agree a natural tote would look great with them.

4. What about the legacy leather Slim Tote or the Maude Vintage leather xl tote,or Mandy in leather. Are you looking for a big, small or medium bag ? All of these bags would match I think !

5. Something either in natural or camel.....

6. I was thinking about that too! i just bought the Mayras too and I bought the Denim Carly - they look great with that... but since you are not a signature fan... I think the Ergo would look great too. Or the Camel Carly. I was considering either of these bags myself. SHEESH. I just want them all. :rolleyes:

7. cute shoes! i'd say find a bag that makes good contrast with that color (maybe a turquoise ergo or pond shoulder?) hope you post pics of what you decide on.

8. I think these would be great:

COACH ERGO VINTAGE LEATHER LARGE HOBO
    [​IMG]

COACH ERGO VINTAGE LEATHER LARGE TOTE
    [​IMG]

COACH LEGACY LEATHER SLIM TOTE
    [​IMG]

COACH LEGACY LEATHER SATCHEL
    Brown or Natural
    [​IMG]

MANDY LEATHER COURIER
    Whiskey or Natural
    [​IMG]

Carly Leather
    Camel

[​IMG]

I'm sure this is what most people said, just wanted to post pictures. LOL

Those shoes are gorgeous! I have to get a pair.

9. Oh those would look good too!

10. Slim tote!

11. I like that slim tote...they would look perfect together.

12. slim tote would match it beautifuly!!!!

13. Slim Tote...too perfect!

14. I second the Camel Carly - I like how the rings on the sides of Carly mirror the rings on the front of the shoe. Subtle, not too matchy. :smile:

Now, I want to go shopping!

15. ITA! Congrats on your Mayra's...I've got 'em in black. Aren't they great!! :tup:

Let us know what you decide!!