Purse Shopping Poll

?

How often do you buy a new purse?

1. I buy a purse to match an outfit.

2. I buy a new one every season.

3. I buy a purse when the mood strikes me.

4. I buy as many purses as money allows.

5. I buy a purse when I get depressed.

6. I buy (/receive) a purse only on holidays.

7. I only window shop for purses.

8. I buy one every week.

9. I buy one every month.

10. I buy ony every year.

11. I buy one for special events.

12. All of the above. (Specify)

13. None of the above. (Specify)

14. I buy a purse to match an outfit.

15. I buy a new one every season.

16. I buy a purse when the mood strikes me.

17. I buy as many purses as money allows.

18. I buy a purse when I get depressed.

19. I buy (/receive) a purse only on holidays.

20. I only window shop for purses.

21. I buy one every week.

22. I buy one every month.

23. I buy ony every year.

24. I buy one for special events.

25. All of the above. (Specify)

26. None of the above. (Specify)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. How often do you buy a new purse? What factors go into your buying a new purse?

2. Honestly...its a different scenerio every time...

I am pretty picky so it has to fit my budget, functionality/durability, a style I really like and want for my overall need, and made well. These are the basics...

But its different in terms of how many and when....I dont go over 2 or 3 a year though.....Thats my limit b/c of the $$$ factor....:crybaby:

3. I swear it's like seeing an attractive male - I'm happily married, mind you, but if a fine-looking guy is in the area, I am so WOW I GOTTA HAVE IT... Oh, sorry, we're talking about handbags. Yes, that's the way it is - I am happily ensconced with my HHs, but - I can be struck by a blinding Handbag Light and the rest is history. So - when the mood strikes, yes.

4. I don't have any set schedule or rule. I never "need" a handbag (lol) if you know what I mean... I look at bags and wait for them to go on sale. When I go to Woodbury Common outlet, I will buy on impulse re whatever is there that I like. The only time I "need" a handbag, is when I need an evening clutch. Those never go on sale.
    I never feel guilty about buying myself a handbag. I'm a divorced mom of two, and I work very hard to keep everyone happy, fed, clothed, educated. A handbag is one of my few pleasures. It's not such a bad "vice."

5. When the mood strikes.

6. I think "I buy one when it's on sale" and "I buy one because I see a new one I like" would be my selections, if those were options in your poll.

7. I buy a new purse when I find one I really love. It seems to come in waves. I will buy a bunch in a close amount of time and then I won't buy anything for months.

8. every couple of months for sure. I am always looking for what new to buy, but I usually give in when I need a pick me up. I stopped buying purses because I actually need them two years ago.

9. Funny I never think about it - I just buy one whenever it was either a good deal (but it also has to be something i like), something that i can use, something in a colour that i don't have, something that i have wanted for a long long time.... you never know, and very hard to say!

10. I am the same.

11. Same here:smile:

12. Why do I agree with your comments so often? It's my exact sentiment. But also, if the mood strikes me (and I find that I can 'afford' it), I will buy it.

When a beautiful handbag crosses my path, it's LOVE, and you don't slam the door on love!

13. I'm a shopaholic! I buy purses and shoes when I see a good deal, if I like it and if it's something I've wanted to own.

14. i buy when i realllllllly like the bag -> after endless days and nights thinking over it lol.

15. As many purses as money allows! :nuts:
    But I try to be good at the moment... and use those bags I have and actually think about it before buying.