Purse Liner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I am looking for a bag liner for my designer handbags to keep the inside lining clean.
    I own a BagMate, but I am looking for something that has less shape to it to fit in a small, narrow purse.

Any ideas?
  2. You might try using a vera bradley bag to line your nice bag. They come in a million shapes and sizes, have lots of pockets, and are cloth (so they are flexible enough to form fit to your bag). I have done this a few times, actually. I've even gone so far as to cut the straps off a perfectly sized vera purse in order to repurpose it as a liner.

Alternatively, if you have a very popular style bag, you can sometimes find seamstresses on eBay who make liners specifically for that bag. (I've even seen a lady who makes special liners only for Tokidoki Zuccas!)

Good luck!:okay:
  3. Try a chameleon insert. Shaped like the bag mate, but the fabric looks like it's thinner and more flexible.
  4. chameleon insert, pursekets, bagmate.. those are the 3 I know of.. I know there are more...
  5. There is a new purse liner on the market called "Swaps" You can check them out at www.thepatriciacompany.com. I have two that fit in a large purse, but they sell lots of different sizes and two choices of material (one flexible and one stiff). I have the flexible ones, and I love them.
  6. I cannot live without my Purse to go organizer. I love that it has a bottom, and all you do is lift it out to change purses.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.