Purse Forum /sa Issue!!!!

OMG-you guys are toooo funny...Hi Bambi!!!!Love the name!

PS- you should have seen my hubbys face when the SA asked about the forum...picture a miserable man shopping for his wifes bday(=being forced to shop).....then I thought he was going to cry laughing!!!!I was mortified!.....hey..But I did get the new Chanel Lux line tote..So it wasnt all that bad!
PS- My new name is mortified....

I agree that you shouldn't be worried or embarrassed. I think its great that people in the industry read this forum. They should know how we feel and what we like. They should know how we hate the snobby behavior and that it doesn't get them anywhere!

Greenie said:
I agree that you shouldn't be worried or embarrassed. I think its great that people in the industry read this forum. They should know how we feel and what we like. They should know how we hate the snobby behavior and that it doesn't get them anywhere!

I agree. We always comment when someone is particularly helpful or provides some other service, and I'd imagine our combined spending on bags is pretty considerable, so it should be good feedback.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Noriko!

I think it's fine that SAs do get their eyes opened a bit, and learn about our likes and dislikes, I agree with you guys.

But I'd still like to be able to talk totally freely, without anyone (any SA reading it) being able to say -- oh yes, I know so and so, they are a customer of mine. I'd like SAs to be able to get general information from this, sure, but not so much that they can get extra info. about my buying habits, personally. Not that anything's a secret -- just...

I'm not in the US, anyhow, so I don't have to worry about it. I don't think!

Sales associates are also consumers.

SA's are not the CIA - who cares if they know that one of them, in some US State acted like a snob? If I were an SA and read that women who spend alot of money on bags were complaining about being treated poorly at certain stores, I would make damn sure that every guy and gal at the store I worked at started treating people like gold.

If anything, SA's, managers, heck even designers, reading forums like this one is a good thing - it holds them accountable; whether it be for bad customer serivice or faulty locks and chipping paint on hardware.

We should not be afraid of people reading these pages - we should instead welcome it - it is only through indentification of a problem can things get better. :biggrin:

I agree with Loganz.. who cares if they read this forum.. SA's are people that shop too and have to deal with other SA's . We are all just here to help one another out on purse issues, personal issues,.... whatever. If they read this, they are just getting a glimpse into reality