Purse Forum bumper sticker...

I think this is a great idea! the mug is really good too for people who don't drive or don't want to muck up their car.

"TPF: Keeping us glued to the computer and away from our families."
John if you only knew how true this is. I think my kids taught themselves how to cook supper and wash clothes, so they wouldn't starve and be dirty.:shame:

I'd go for a window decal. My bumper is a bit full right now! :shame:

Side note: I've had a stat tag about playing the violin for years. I'm thinking of getting one with a handbag theme now: Prada Lady or something like that. ;)

Great idea! I like the window decal idea. The magnets have to be removed when you go through car washes or else you lose them but a window decal goes inside your auto and doesn't ruin your paint. Also, what about a key ring for those who don't drive or don't want to stick something on their car?

first i need a car. lol. and i wouldnt put any stickers on it, unless it was a beater. then i would cover it in stickers and drive around as the sticker girl, because i love stickers!

There are static adhesive "stickers" that you put inside your rear window and can peel off at any time. Those are probably inexpensive and will not damage your car, as well as being easily removable. I personally don't put anything on my car, but it's a fun idea.

What about offering different variations: sticker/magnet, and small badges/buttons for people who don't have cars. I think a keyring would be an awesome idea also. I would be happy to offer my design skills for free if any help was needed. It's always nice to have a real life design experience, rather than just creating what comes out of my head.

first i need a car. lol. and i wouldnt put any stickers on it, unless it was a beater. then i would cover it in stickers and drive around as the sticker girl, because i love stickers!

haha, I'm that girl. lol. My car is only 3 years old too. lol. I like to go on road-trips and put stickers on my bumper from where i've been, plus i have a few funny sayings on it too.